One sleeve down and one to go on the Corona Hoodie. I was tempted to get all type-A on this project and write down exactly how many rows I did in between increases on the first sleeve. Then I thought, “Who on earth will ever be able to tell if the sleeves don’t perfectly match?” Really. As long as the length is really close, no one is going to notice if the increase rows are slightly off.
So, I’ve started the second sleeve. Yay!
In other news, I might break my promise that I wrote about in my previous post and buy yarn for my next project (the Curried Cable Jacket in the current issue of Interweave Crochet) before this one is done. Joann’s is having a buy one, get one half off yarn sale, which includes the yarn I was eying for my this jacket. I just have to decide what color I want. The practical side of me says that I should make a brown cardigan because that’s what I’ll get the most use out of. But the aesthetic side of me is saying ivory, because the cardi would just be gorgeous in that color. Decisions, decisions!